Essential Job Functions
- Provide general support to manufacturing team.
- Assists with assembly, testing, and packaging of metal parts.
- Use common cleaning agents and lubricants.
- Packaging, labeling and inspection of final parts.
- Prepare parts by drilling, sanding, taping and painting following detailed drawings and specification.
- Keep area clean and maintain all safety policies and procedures.
- Education/Experience: High School diploma, GED or equivalent and 2+ years experience in a manufacturing support function.
- Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Read, interpret and follow directions provided in documents and guidelines for operation of equipment used.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.