Electrical Cable Assemblers Needed
- Pay $19.00 an Hour
- Shift M-F 8-5
- Weekly Pay & Benefits!
- 4+ years of experience as an electrical manufacturing assembler.
- Must know AC/DC Circuit Theory.
- Must read Schematics.
- Must be able to use Digital Multimeters.
- Must be able to use OHM Meters.
- Must know Assembly.
- Electrical aptitude required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Skill Requirement – Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Physical Requirement – ability to utilize hand tools repetitively with includes but not limited to twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and bending. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand tools (e.g., wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers).
- The ability to use computer and web-based systems to input, access, modify, or output information. Including clock in and out of work orders using manufacturing software.
- The ability to identify problems and to assist with resolution. This also includes the ability to acquire and apply new knowledge and skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of shop math. The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.