Metal Cutter Needed
- Pay $14.00 an hour
- Weekly Pay & Benefits
- M-F 7AM-4:30PM
- 3-5 years material cutting / fabrication raw material
- Knows how to operate these machines: Horizontal Saw, Drill Press, Press Break, Sheet Metal Shear and Benders.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic shop math.
- Able to use basic quality tools, such as tape measure and caliper.
- Knowledge on how to use a computer.
- Good communication skills
- Study and interpret assembly, blue prints and schematic instructions.
- Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjust components.
- Start machines, monitor their operations and record operational data.
- Set up, operate and tend machines to saw, cut shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend or straighten.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Use Band sawing machine that cuts pieces of specified shape from sheets of metal materials.
- Positions pattern on material marks cutting lines.
- Stacks specified number of sheets clamps them together.
- Starts saw guides stock against blade, following cutting lines.
- Drills guide holes in stock to mark location for attachment of trim, using power drill.
- Be able to deburr, grinding, polishing.
- Knowledge of machines and power tools.
- Good attendance
- Stand for long periods of time.