- Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be pulled.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves,or conveys.
- orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Sorts and places materials or items in boxes on pallets according to predetermined sequence
- such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Records amounts of materials or items to be distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets for customer specifications
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies.
- Ensures that orders are checked by area supervisor prior to staging.
- Shrink wraps completed pallets for shipment.
- Complies with standard operating procedures established by department.
- Experience with scanners helpful
Shift: Mon- Fri 8-4:30pm
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be open to being cross trained throughout different department.
- Must have at least 6 months of manufacturing experience