Pay $11.25 Monolingual, $11.50 bilingual
Weekly Pay & Benefits
Day Shift, Remote
Member Service Representatives, Enrollment Reps, and Credentialing needed for customer inquiries regarding enrollment in Medicare, CHIP, Medicaid, and Commercial Dental plans for state agencies and managed care associations across the nation.
You are responsible for both inbound and outbound calls, emails, or chat helping members with questions regarding their benefit services and enrollment. For those with experience in Dental authorization, claims and credentialing we have higher level positions open.
We are looking for the following minimum qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must type 30 WPM and have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Medicaid/CHIP programs preferred.
- Dental experience, billing and customer service preferred.
- Medical and Dental terminology preferred.
- Authorization and claims preferred.
- 3-6 Months call center experience
- 1-4 years’ experience in a customer service-related field
- Pay differential for bilingual or trilingual (English, Spanish, and French)
- Pay differential for Dental authorization, claims and credentialing.
- Must have laptop, Chromebook or Mac
- Required to have broadband internet.
- Will train from 8:00am-5:00pm for a few weeks then an eight-hour shift will be assigned between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekly pay
- Access to medical, dental, life, disability, vision from day one
- Benefit accrual for paid time off and holidays after 90 days
- Incentives and Employee Recognition Programs
To apply for this job please visit hpg.aviontego.com.