Rework and Quality Control on Engines
Performs audits on incoming material using hand gaging and visual techniques to determine conformance to specifications and fitness for use
- Contains non-conforming parts and/or sub assemblies
- Rectifies non-conforming material by rework, sorting and/or scrapping as directed by Team Leader
- Uses methods such as de-rusting, grinding, drilling, tapping, assembly and/or disassembly to rectify non-conforming material
- Determines the tools and equipment needed to do the job
- Grinds, sands, cleans and oils parts and/or sub-assemblies by using hand tools or equipment.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Shift: Mon. –Friday 2:00PM -10:30AM and occasionally Saturday’s either 2:00PM-10:30PM or 4:30PM-3:00AM, 30 mins for lunch
Open to lifting 20-50 lbs.