- Stage shipments utilizing Pick Tickets
- Prepare all items to be shipped, including palletizing, marking and wrapping of pallets.
- Ship all products produced to our customers, including all duties associated with the shipments. This will include scanning all boxes, completing bills of lading & printing packing slips. Ensure that all special shipping instructions are followed.
- Shipping of other miscellaneous items required and as directed by management personnel.
- Maintain general cleanliness and organization of the warehouse area including arrangement of all products to facilitate a first-in, first-out inventory. This will include all finished goods, packaging, and other items stored in the warehouse.
- Responsible for safe handling and preservation of customer product as well as customer supplied product.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Materials Manager.
Shift: Mon- Fri 7am-4:30pm
- High School diploma or GED equivalency preferred.
- No prior experience or training required; electro-mechanical skills are helpful.
- Receives close supervision related to specific work activities, assignments, methods, etc; usually under frequent surveillance over job activities; instructions are detailed, and assignments are typically short-term and repetitive.
- Ability to use pneumatic and electronically powered tools is required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, blueprints and procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform simple calculations (ie-add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.