- Sets up machine and printer
- Runs machine and reports malfunctions to mechanics
- Makes minor adjustments such as setting weights, changes rolls of films and clears away any
- damaged product.
- Inspects product to verify conformance to specifications
- Documents weights and fills out proper production paperwork
- Complies with standard machine operating procedures
- Interprets company policies and abides by safety procedures
- Insures that proper labeling and production codes are on all packages
- Accounts for bags produced by machine to include scanning of products produced
- Interprets job orders and specifications.
- Assists in the end of day cleaning procedures.
Shift: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-5:30pm and overtime on Fri: 7:00am-3:30pm
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be open to being cross trained throughout different department
- Must have at least 6 months of manufacturing experience