- Separates product according to grade, color and size and places product in packing containers
- Monitors all packages for foreign material, appropriate labeling and coding
- Discards inferior or defective foreign matter
- Packs product in boxes, pails, jar and cello packaging for shipment and storage
- Works at different work stations as production needs requires
- Works on line where tasks vary as products are moved along the finishing line.
- Positions and holds containers to clean, seal, label or staple packaging.
- Complies with established packing operating procedures.
Shift: 7am – 5:30pm M-T and Friday overtime as needed
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be open to being cross trained throughout different department.
- Must have at least 6 months of manufacturing experience